// BarryBlog //

A creative dumping ground for issues that interest me personally and professionally, with the thought they may interest you too. Issues such as the business of design, the design of business, the design of objects, design strategy, creative direction, innovation, creativity, thought leadership, observations, as well as recommendations, mid-century modern decorative arts and architecture, and the state of my thinking (and currently the state of my heart).

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All good things do come to an end

Well, I hope you think it's been good. I've very much enjoyed sharing my dreams, passions and experiences with you since August 2006, and I thank you for reading my blog either once or often. I hope something I’ve posted has had value to you, especially if it's drawn you closer to God. I have decided to wrap it up, having reached the end of my voice, in this particular regards anyway. I haven’t actually ran out of observations, questions, or things to contribute, but may at some point have more to add elsewhere.

God bless you, your activities with family, and with your friends. And in so doing, may God receive all the glory.

This photo makes me smile. It reminds me of my cats peaceful lives. Thought it would be a good one for my last post.


5 Comments:

Blogger SM said...

Oh say it ain't so Barry! I LOVE reading your questions, musings, and Praises, and will miss your periodic updates! I will continue to follow you on Twitter...and see you at Christmas of course :)

I love you Little Bro!

Stacy

7:22 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Barry - thank you for your honest posts and for always, always, always pointing your readers to God (no matter how hard or sad things are in your life). I - for one - am very sorry you're wrapping up your blog - but respect and honor your decision.

God's peace, blessing and love to you, my friend.

Much love from me too!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Kermit said...

Too bad - I've been checking your blog every now and then for the last couple of months. I've enjoyed your posts and it has helped me with my quest of finding God's will versus my will in all areas of my life. Of course my own selfish desires keep creeping in. Anyway good luck with life and design. Maybe our paths will cross someday.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I will miss your blog. I hope to keep up with you on Flickr and Etsy!
Merry Christmas and thanks for introducing me to cool music and people.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Priya -- a little bit of Moxie -- said...

with every end comes a new beginning. I hope you keep us in the loop on what your new beginning is -- I know I'd like to tag along on your journey.

Your blog has inspired me, taught me things I really never knew or understood and you kept it real; honoring God through all.

I won't wish you luck, cuz I don't believe in it. I wish you blessings on your new beginning friend and am so excited to see what God has in store for you

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts